FFP3 NR EM2695L
SPECIFICATION1 PC PER PACK / 50 PACKS PER BOX / 12 BOXES PER CARTON
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Product Name: Particle filtering half mask
FFP3 NR defined in EN 149:2001+A1:2009
Indications For Use
The Particle filtering half mask is intended used for protection against solid and liquid particulates, such as coal dust, cement dust.
Limitations / Warning
1. Not suitable for working places where open flames exist (such as welding,casting,etc,).
2. It is not suitable for professional protective use such as oxygen deficient, toxic gas environment.
3. The mask should be changed after 8 hours of use.
Checks prior to use
Please check whether the packaging is damaged, whether the mask body is damaged, deformed or has other obvious defects before use.
1. Unfold the mask.
2. Keep the nosepiece upward, place the mask on the face and position the mask under the chin covering mouth and nose.
3. Stretch the lower head strap and attach at the back of the head, and then place and position the head strap at the lower back of the head below the ears.
4. Stretch the upper head strap and attach at the back of the head, and then place and position the head strap at the upper back of the head above the ears.
5. Adjust the lower head strap and use the adjustable buckle to tighten the mask and to make it comfortable.
6. Adjust the upper head strap and use the adjustable buckle to tighten the mask and to make it comfortable.
7. Press soft nosepiece to conform snugly around the nose.
8. To check fit, both hands over the mask and exhale vigorously. If air flows around nose, tighten the nosepiece. If air leaks around the edge, reposition the head straps and tighten using the adjustable buckle for better fit. Re-check the seal and repeat the procedure until the mask is sealed properly.
a）Please check fit of mask prior to use;
b）It is unlikely that the requirements for leakage will be achieved if facial hair passes under the face seal；
c）Please do not use the mask under low air quality condition, such as serious contaminants in air, oxygen deficiency;
d）Do not use the mask in explosive atmosphere;
e）After use, please discard the mask following local regulation;
f）The mask is only for single use, do not use repeatedly.
The product should be stored in a well ventilated, dark and dry environment. Keep away from fire, pollutants and possible pollution sources. Also, storage temperature: -20℃ to +40℃, relative humidity: ＜80%RH.
When transporting this product use original packaging provided.
Shelf-Life: The Particle filtering half mask is valid for 3 years with the above storage condition.
Manufacturer: Vika Intelligent Technology (Guangdong) Co., Ltd.
Address: Vika Industrial Park, Nanlang Industrial Base, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China
Tel: +86 0760-85501999
Fax: +86 0760-85501777
See information supplied by the manufacturer
E-VIPOCARE | QUALITY
E-VIPOCARE | 6 LAYERS FILTRATION
E-VIPOCARE | BREATHABLE FABRIC
E-VIPOCARE | SOFT AGAINST SKIN
E-VIPOCARE | LIGHT & COMFORTABLE
E-VIPOCARE | 3D SHAPING